ATTENTION!!!

I'm moving this blog to:

http://fucknits.feministy.com

It's a bit of a mess right now as I get my head around Wordpress and dust off my long-neglected FTP skillz.
Please update your bookmarks! Both of you!!

Thursday 20 December 2007

Hurray!

I leave Paris tomorrow!

Goodbye smell!
Goodbye spending four hours a day on public transport!
Good riddance children and your terrible toilet habits!
Good riddance expensive cafés!
Au revoir disgusting men!
Adieu everywhere closing at 9pm!

Hello pubs!
Hello plentiful taxis that stop for you so you don't have to ride a bike in the freezing cold at 1.30am!
Hello properly cooked meat!
Hello meat that's been cooked at all for that matter!
Hello food that's been killed before serving as well!

2 comments:

Tania Sk said...

Yes the movie was Auberge Espagnole. Good call. I had no idea there's a sequel. I will check that out. Where are you moving to?

Littlelou said...

Sorry to hear you hated paris so much..only been as a tourist. Amsterdam is a great city..spent any time there..Id move in a minute if my health didnt suck so much.(not because I smoke puff..aint got the lung power!)